Saturday, January 22, 2011

WHAT A CONCERT!!!

I just finished watching Stepping Out Concert - A Salute to Australia and What a concert it was!! If you havent recieved your DVD yet, you will be able to pick up your DVD at the studio when class goes back.

In all the excitement, rush and nerves, i didn't get to thank some VERY important people! Firstly, I would like to Thank Miss Leesa. Thank you for another fantastic year of dance, you continue to inspire me every single day, you give everyone the motivation and encouragement to succeed in anything they wish to do. Thank you for all your support throughout 2010!!! A big thank you to Miss Steph, who was my "right-hand-man" through everything in 2010. I could not have got through the year without you. I would also like to thank Miss Kath, Miss McRachael and Miss Bree for all your help with classes!

I thank all the students and parents for all their support with special mention to Jodie Bartimote and Kylie Back. I would also like to thank my wednesday morning adult jazz class (Catorina, Sarah, Natalie and Cathy)for their continued support.

THANK YOU, THANK YOUM THANK YOU,
From, Miss Rachel

P.S Dont forget about Forbes Concert, Sunday 27th February.

No comments: