ï Please be aware that parents are required to change students if they are involved in more than one routine or make own arrangements to have another parent dress and change your child.
ï All students are involved in both the 11am and 3pm show (except for our tiniest dancers):
The 11am performance will include: Monday 9:30am Angelina classes, Saturday 9:30am classes and Saturday 10:15am classes. The 3pm performance will include: Thursday 9:30am Angelina classes, Thursday 10:15am classes, Wednesday 9:30am classes.
ï Students appearing in the first half are asked to be at the venue by 10:30am fully dressed, with hair & make up done for first routine. Please enter through back stage door (behind theatre via the council carpark) and bring your child to the stage area.
ï Students appearing in the second half only are asked to meet at the green room (via the internal stairs) at interval (approx 12pm)
ï The 11am show will run for approx. 2 hours. Finale (all students) and presentation for Angelina Ballerina students only will follow this show.
ï The backstage door will close between 11am and interval and again throughout 2nd half.
ï Students appearing in the first half are asked to be at the venue by 2:30pm fully dressed, with hair & make up done for first routine. Please enter through back stage door (behind theatre) and bring your child to the stage area.
ï Students appearing in the second half only are asked to meet at the green room (via the internal stairs) at interval (approx 4pm)
ï The 3pm show will run for approx. 2 1/2 hours. Finale (all students) and presentation will follow this show
ï The backstage door will close between 4pm and interval and again throughout 2nd half.
ï It is not permitted to sit in the aisles or on the steps under any circumstances (WHS).
ï Mobile phones must be turned off during the performances.
ï Students who have tickets to watch are permitted to leave backstage area after they have performed. All students under 8 years of age must be collected from backstage area /dressing rooms by a parent or guardian.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE OR ENTER AUDIENCE DURING PERFORMANCES, Please wait until the end of a routine to move from your seats. This is very distracting for the audience and will also affect the DVD quality ( light from the open doors and people walking in view of the camera).
ï ALL students will be reappearing in the Finale’ Students will be notified via a voice over when it is time to return backstage for FINALE’. The 2017 Presentation will follow the 3pm Performance.
ï Refreshments will be served in the bar area at interval.
- 2018 Enrolment Days THURSDAY 11th JAN 2017 at the studio between 4pm- 7pm and SATURDAY THE 13th Jan between 10am – 12pm
- We are extending our 10% enrolment discount from this week until enrolment day.
- KEA Video Productions will be in the foyer before both shows and interval for DVD purchases. You will be notified by KEA when the DVD orders are ready for collection (normally before Christmas).
- Dress Rehearsal this Friday and Saturday, please check your notes for times.
- For a copy of all newsletters handed out this term please go to our website www.steppingoutdance.com.au “orange news”
- We will be holding a 2018 Performance Info session at the studio on Wednesday the 10th January 6pm for both existing performance students/ families and those interested in more info for the upcoming 2018 competition season.
Classes for 2017 will cease on Sunday, 10th December. We thank you for the tremendous support and enthusiasm shown by all students and their families throughout 2017 and we look forward to celebrating this in our production.