DRESS REHEARSAL AND CONCERT DAY ORGANISATION
DRESS REHEARSALS - WEDNESDAY 8th DECEMBER AND SATURDAY 11th DECEMBER
MONDAY 6th DECEMBER - all classes will run as normal at our studio
TUESDAY 7th DECEMBER - all classes will run as normal at our studio
WEDNESDAY 8th DECEMBER - 1st session of our dress rehearsal at Theatre (please see dress rehearsal timetable)
THURSDAY AND FRIDAY 9th and 10th DECEMBER - all classes as normal at studio
SATURDAY 11th December - all classes will run as normal in the morning 9am-12pm and then we meet at the Theatre for the 2nd session of Dress Rehearsals in the afternoon (please see timetable of previous note).
- entry to dress rehearsal is via backstage door via carpark. please ensure that you are dressed and ready to commence rehearsals at your nominated time.
- students are to have their names marked off their class roll as a sign in for rehearsal. performer and parent are not permitted in the foyer area of audience of the theatre. REHEARSALS ARE CLOSED (parents, friends etc are NOT permitted backstage, stage area or within the theatre auditorium) under 6's parents are permitted to wait in the green room area but also have the option of leaving and returning at end of rehearsal.
- students will be dismissed from stage door at close of their rehearsal
- students with changes for rehearsals are asked to be prompt. this is a good rehearsal for the actual day as there are a few quick changes needed.
- no food in the theatre auditorium during rehearsals. young students should not be teaing and drinking while in their costume. please ensure that all students have a water bottle that is labelled with their name.
- dressing rooms are to be left tidy.
- students must sign out before leaving the premises.
CONCERT DAY 12th DECEMBER 3PM
- please note that parents are required to change students if they are involved in more than one routine or make other arrangements to have another parent or helper to dress and change your child
- students appearing in the first half are asked to be at the venue at 2.15pm for 3pm start full dressed, with hair and make-up done ready for their first routine. please enter through back stage entrance and mark your name off.
- if students are watching the concert and only appearing in the 2nd half, they need to report to the Green room at interval.
- future stars students (1 and 2) and jnr ballet and jnr hip hop students will be kept in the green room until a parent collects them after their item. student can then go into the audience to watch the rest of the concert.
- no one is allowed to sit in the aisles or on the steps under any circumstances (OH &S policy)
- mobile phones must be switched off during the performances.
- students who have tickets to watch are permitted to leave the green room area only after they have performed. all students must sign out on class roll and students under 12 years must be collected from the backstage area/dressing room by a parent or guardian.
- all student will be reappearing for the Finale'. Students will be notified via a voice over when it is time to return back stage for the FINALE'. The 2010 presentation will follow the performance. We encourage all families to stay and watch the entire concert.
- classes for 2010 will cease on Saturday, 11th December. This will ensure that with rehearsals all student have had their full term lessons. we thank you for the tremendous support and enthusiasm shown by all students and their families throughout 2010 and we look forward to celebrating this in our production, "A Salute to Australia". 2011 enrollment information will be sent out in January and our 2011 Enrollment day will be held on Thursday, January 20th 4-7pm at our studio Holy Trinity Hall. Private tuition for Eisteddfods will commence early January 2011 - please register your interest with Miss Leesa 0411 295 538.
- GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! WE CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU SHINE!!!