Monday, March 7, 2011

WEEKLY UPDATE FROM TEGAN...


Hey everyone!

This week was my first week back after being sick so it was quite challenging! It was so fun though. On Monday my Cardio class dressed in our pajamas. This is because we are going to have a themed Cardio lesson each week, just to make it more fun.

In ballet we had a very theory based lesson where we learnt a lot about technique which I was really happy with. She let us ask a lot of questions and taught us how to stand and what posture we are supposed to have.

In Acro we are learning how to do baranees (no handed cartwheel). Because I’ve missed two acro lessons I’m still in the process of doing one-handed cartwheels but it’s so crazy how quickly you learn how to do different tricks. It’s so scary but so fun!
I’m now ready for another week back at school doing all the fun things.

We are also all receiving a disc which is a full course on how to speak with an American accent. This is just to help us in the future with auditions because in lot of musicals or TV shows you are required to be able to speak in an American accent.

Love Teges

P.S I was so thrilled to be able to go home for the Forbes concert. Thank you so much to everyone for letting me be a part of it! It was so nice to dance with Stepping Out again.

Xxx

No comments: